If you're looking for a genuine British Female Narrator to give a voice to your audiobook, look no further.
I will give you my best performance and really do your book justice. I will work with you along the way ensuring you are happy with what I'm doing and ask questions if I need clarification on any part of it.
Have a flick through the videos above to see if you think my voice is the right choice for your book.
I can narrate:
- Recipe books
- Self-help books
- Children's books
- And more!
How I work with you on your book:
- You'll need to send me your script/book, for me to understand what's involved, such as the word count, genre, etc.
- I'll ask you any questions I have, to get the reading right for you.
- Let me know of your deadline so that I can work your book in to my schedule.
- Once you've accepted the offer, I'll record your audiobook in a my voice booth using my professional audio software and equipment.
- All files will be edited, mastered, and formatted to ACX standards ready for submission to audiobook platforms.
- I'll separate MP3 files all ready for you to upload to ACX. Including opening/closing credits
- You'll receive up to a 5 minute retail sample to share on your social media platforms, aswell as submission to ACX with your other files
- I can provide 3 revisions of up to 75 words a piece.
- If there are any mistakes or mispronunciations on my part, I will correct these free of charge.
- Full Commercial & Broadcast rights are given within this price.
If you have a book that is less than 5k words or one that falls just outside of the word count bracket's I have set up, then please do ask for a custom price by emailing me.
Sound good to you? Great! Let's get your book recorded and submitted! ORDER NOW!
Audiobook Narration (Up to 5,000 words)
Please email your script to me at email@example.com and give any directions you can. The more you can tell me about your audience, the tone and pace you want the script read and your characters, even the place and time your book is set in, the better. Let's get on the same page at the start ;-)
Choose this option to complete your purchase all at once
You can choose to pay weekly or monthly if you prefer, rather than paying all at once
Or, use the subscription option if you require regular readings/narration of up to 5,000 words