If you're looking for a genuine British Female Voice Over Artist to give your message a voice and a meaningful connection with your audience, look no further.
I will give you my best performance and really do your project justice. I will work with you along the way ensuring you are happy with what I'm doing and ask questions if I need clarification on any part of it.
Have a flick through the videos above to see if you think my voice is the right choice for you.
If you need more words, please increase the quantity accordingly. So, for 1,000 words, purchase qty 2. For 5,000 words, purchase qty 10.
I can narrate for:
- Video Explainers
- Corporate Presentations/Training/Sales Pitches or Proposals
And more. Please just ask! :-)
How I work with you on your project:
- You'll need to send me your script, for me to understand what's involved, such as the word count, genre, etc.
- I'll ask you any questions I have, to get the reading right for you.
- Let me know of your deadline so that I can work your project in to my schedule.
- Once you've accepted the offer, I'll record your recording in my voice booth using my professional audio software and equipment.
- If you need me to time-sync with your project, I will need a breakdown of when the sentence should begin and end (time stamps) and this is an optional extra, you'll need to choose from the dropdowns.
- I can provide 1 revision of up to 75 words, but any more than this, you will need to purchase the gig again.
- If there are any mistakes or mispronunciations on my part, I will correct these free of charge.
- Full Commercial & Broadcast rights are given within this price.
Sound good to you? Great! Let's get your project recorded and submitted! ORDER NOW!
British Female Voice Over (500 words)
Please email your script to me at email@example.com and give any directions you can. The more you can tell me about your audience, the tone and pace you want the script read and your characters, even the place and time your book is set in, the better. Ley's get on the same page at the start ;-)
Choose this option to complete your purchase all at once
You can choose to pay weekly or monthly if you prefer, rather than paying all at once
Or, use the subscription option if you require regular readings/narration of up to 5,000 words